PT Password Solusi Sistem
Business Analyst for ERP
- Defines Software Requirements Specification based on end user business needs.
- Formulates and designs implementation project scope and objectives.
- Implement and maintain ERP solution according to project scope and objectives.
- Preparing all documentations during the implementation phase.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Provides assistance, guidance and system-related training to customers.
- Perform consultancy works in project and support environments.
- Support presales activities such as proposal making and customer presentation.
- Maximum 25 years old.
- S1 is a must from any Computer major, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting Information Systems, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 years experience in ERP software
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skill both in Indonesia and English.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline.
- Strong communications and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a multi-national team
- Willing to travel or work anywhere as required.
- Knowledge in C++ programming language is an advantage
- Experience as Teaching Assistant, Lab. Assistant or Relevant Academic Organization is an advantage
- Knowledge in popular database software (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre, Oracle, Informix, etc) is an advantage
- Willing to be located at our office at Slipi, Jakarta Barat
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
We are an IT Solution company focusing in building IT hardware/software Infrastructure. We deliver complete, integrated IT Infrastructure encompassing hardware and software, together with our Business Partner of HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, Checkpoint, vmware, etc.