Job Descriptions :
- Reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Providing legal advice on legal issues that is relevant to the business
- Providing appropriate and comprehensive legal advice to the Board of Director and Business Unit
- Managing the internal documents, contracts and regulations
- Improving the optimization and productivity of Legal Counsel Division
- Managing the litigation process carried out in accordance with policies and regulations
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Will be reporting to, and working closely with, the SVP of Legal Counsel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous exposure in BUMN will be an added value.
- Have strong experience in infrastructure project
- Fluency in english, both written and spoken is a must
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding on the government stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
- Working in a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs)
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Grow with a company that focuses on infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth