Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia PT
Vice President Legal Counsel
Job Descriptions :
- Reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Providing legal advice on legal issues that is relevant to the business
- Providing appropriate and comprehensive legal advice to the Board of Director and Business Unit
- Managing the internal documents, contracts and regulations
- Improving the optimization and productivity of Legal Counsel Division
- Managing the litigation process carried out in accordance with policies and regulations
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Will be reporting to, and working closely with, the SVP of Legal Counsel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous exposure in BUMN will be an added value.
- Have strong experience in infrastructure project
- Fluency in english, both written and spoken is a must
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding on the government stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
- Working in a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs)
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Grow with a company that focuses on infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) or Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund is a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) under the Ministry of Finance which is responsible on providing government guarantees for infrastructure projects developed under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) was established as part of government effort to speed up the development of infrastructure in Indonesia; by providing guarantees through accountable, transparent and credible process.
Our vision is to be a guarantee provider that plays a pivotal role in attracting private capital for infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth.
Infrastructure project that can be guaranteed by PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) must be a Public Private Partnership project which comply with Presidential Regulation No. 38 of 2015 concerning Cooperation Between Government And Business Entities In infrastructure provision.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) aim to be the best company to work for, with competitive benefits, personal development and you will have the opportunity to work with people who are professional and dedicated, and always motivated to move forward. The biggest reason to join PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) has to be chance to contribute for support economic development through Public Private Partnership (PPP) that provide quality infrastructure projects. You'll be proud of contiburing to work that accelerate Indonesia's economic growth.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi