Manage project budget and track current spending / future accruals vs agreed budget. Manage expenses regularly, thereby liaising with IT, Finance and vendors. Conduct regular review of current spending vs agreed budget and update related stakeholder accordingly.
Manage project risks and issues, ensure relevant stakeholders are informed in timely manner and mitigation actions as well as escalation steps are provided. Conduct active risk review during the project life, prepare risk assessment checklists and develop corrective actions.
Ensure that the agreed requirements are being implemented acc. to the requirements documentation. This will include definition of scope (by liaising with Business Analyst and relevant stakeholders), change control, preparing change requests and presenting it in order to get stakeholder's approval. Ensure all deliverables for the project are complete and the business objectives are met. Define and measure KPIs in order to assess project success.
Establish and develop successful relationship with all stakeholders. Ensure availability of stakeholder resources on the agreed period with relevant skills and expertise in order to avoid delays. Drive towards an open and clear communication to diminish different expectations. Ensure satisfaction of end user, stakeholders, management and other ext & int. parties
Any other task and responsibility assigned to by Head of PMO, Head of OM or top management.
- Minimum 4 years of running full cycle projects from initiation until completion
- Managing medium to large scale project implementation
- Experience in agile / scrum is an advantage
- Bachelor / MBA, open mindset, strong communication skills
- Formal project management qualifications (e.g. PMP) / training: PMP certification preferred
- In depth knowledge on insurance business and its special features is of advantage