- Examines the set of Financial Statements made by Junior Consultants to see if there are any mistakes and/or anything missing.
- Examines the summary of tax payments made by Junior Consultans to see if there are any mistakes and/or anything missing.
- Completes the Financial Statement and the summary of tax payments timesly (before deatline) with accurancy.
- Calculate pph21 montly basis and makes a summary.
- Makes e-SPT of all types of tax and sends it to clients montly basis.
- Makes annual corporate / personal income tax return on time with accurancy.
- Supervises the work of junior Consultants and gives him/her guidance if he/she neglects his/her duties.
- Support clients during tax audit.
- Answers to question related to accounting procedure and taxation from clients by reseraching and interprenting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maximum 34 years old
- Minimum D3 in either of Accouting or Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Excel
- High motivation to learn
- Have experience of working at accounting and/or tax consulting, or audit firm for more than 2 years.
- CV written in English.