PT Sakura Mitra Perdana
- Examines the set of Financial Statements made by Junior Consultants to see if there are any mistakes and/or anything missing.
- Examines the summary of tax payments made by Junior Consultans to see if there are any mistakes and/or anything missing.
- Completes the Financial Statement and the summary of tax payments timesly (before deatline) with accurancy.
- Calculate pph21 montly basis and makes a summary.
- Makes e-SPT of all types of tax and sends it to clients montly basis.
- Makes annual corporate / personal income tax return on time with accurancy.
- Supervises the work of junior Consultants and gives him/her guidance if he/she neglects his/her duties.
- Support clients during tax audit.
- Answers to question related to accounting procedure and taxation from clients by reseraching and interprenting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maximum 34 years old
- Minimum D3 in either of Accouting or Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Excel
- High motivation to learn
- Have experience of working at accounting and/or tax consulting, or audit firm for more than 2 years.
- CV written in English.
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
SAKURA is the consulting firm of tax and accounting. Most of our clients are mainly Japanese companies in Indonesia. Our mission is to raise consultants who will contribute to Indonesia.
Both of experienced Japanese accountants and young Indonesian consultants have been working together to try new challenges. We search for new consultants to expand our business. We've been looking forward to working with YOU!