- Collects all documents necessary for making financial statements and tax preparetion from clients.
- Sorts and checks all documents provided by clients to see if any documents are missing.
- Posts journal entries (cash,bank, sales, purchase, memorial) and makes a set of Financial Statement including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and sub-ledgers; AR Aging List, AP Aging List, Prepaid Expense, Fixed Asset List and other list, montly basis.
- Calculates taxes (withholding tax except pph21 and VAT) and makes summary of all tax payments for the monthly basis.
- Submits tax returns (SPT) of clients on time monthly basis
- Follows the instructions of Senior Consultant and support clients during tax audit.
- Supports Senior Consultan to finish making annual corporate / personal income tax return.
- Reports daily activity to Senior Consultant
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimum D3 in either of Accouting or Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Excel
- High motivation to learn
- Major in accounting or tax
- Entry level acceptable