- PT Sakura Mitra Perdana
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Collects all documents necessary for making financial statements and tax preparetion from clients.
- Sorts and checks all documents provided by clients to see if any documents are missing.
- Posts journal entries (cash,bank, sales, purchase, memorial) and makes a set of Financial Statement including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and sub-ledgers; AR Aging List, AP Aging List, Prepaid Expense, Fixed Asset List and other list, montly basis.
- Calculates taxes (withholding tax except pph21 and VAT) and makes summary of all tax payments for the monthly basis.
- Submits tax returns (SPT) of clients on time monthly basis
- Follows the instructions of Senior Consultant and support clients during tax audit.
- Supports Senior Consultan to finish making annual corporate / personal income tax return.
- Reports daily activity to Senior Consultant
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimum D3 in either of Accouting or Tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, particularly with Excel
- High motivation to learn
- Major in accounting or tax
- Entry level acceptable
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
SAKURA is the consulting firm of tax and accounting. Most of our clients are mainly Japanese companies in Indonesia. Our mission is to raise consultants who will contribute to Indonesia.
Both of experienced Japanese accountants and young Indonesian consultants have been working together to try new challenges. We search for new consultants to expand our business. We've been looking forward to working with YOU!