- Head of BA is responsible for managing BA resource allocation into ongoing and future projects and in charge of monitoring each BA's performance according to his / her role in the project.
- Head of BA is responsible for ensuring that all BA activities are meeting pre-defined quality and time parameters by reviewing all of the artifacts prior delivered to users.
- Head of BA is responsible for developing BAs’ capabilities by coaching and providing training acc.to pre-defined development plan incl. development of domain skills (business domain and projects domains, such as core systems, mobile applications, process applications)
- Contribution in process development & improvement of Allianz Development Methodology (CMMI Level 3)
- Establish a service culture mentality, drive pro-active behavior, ensure team is taking ownership / responsibility and drive thought leadership.
- Head of BA is responsible for ensuring that all BA activities within the project comply with the applied standard within Allianz.
- All other tasks assigned to by COO or Head of Organizational management.
- 5 to 10 years working experience with 5 to 7 years' experience in the same or similar role
- Involved in 5 end-to-end system development life cycles
- Leadership/management experience as team leader/manager
- Experience in producing relevant documentation such as Business Requirement Document and Test Scenario
- Project management and knowledge of tools i.e. Confluence, JIRA, Planview