- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge SAP Accounting.
- Preferably with CPA certification
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Previously worked in Big 4 Audit Companies
Main Job Responsibility :
- Perform accounting functions based on the Company's systems and procedures.
- Prepare the statement of accounting required the Company to accurately and timely
- Receive, verify the supporting documents relating to finances before it is submitted to the Accounting Manager
- Develop and create financial reports of companies
- Develop and report corporate taxation
- Develop and make budget expenditures of the company periodically (monthly or yearly)
- Develop and create letters relating to banking and finance companies
- Assignment others are set at a later date according to the needs of companies