PT Wilton Wahana Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge SAP Accounting.
- Preferably with CPA certification
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Previously worked in Big 4 Audit Companies
Main Job Responsibility :
- Perform accounting functions based on the Company's systems and procedures.
- Prepare the statement of accounting required the Company to accurately and timely
- Receive, verify the supporting documents relating to finances before it is submitted to the Accounting Manager
- Develop and create financial reports of companies
- Develop and report corporate taxation
- Develop and make budget expenditures of the company periodically (monthly or yearly)
- Develop and create letters relating to banking and finance companies
- Assignment others are set at a later date according to the needs of companies
|Perusahaan||PT Wilton Wahana Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Wilton Wahana Indonesia (WWI) is an established gold mining company. Our company is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange under the name Wilton Resources Corporation Ltd. We invite the best and the brightest professionals to bring their skills and expertise to join our team and grow together with us.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision : “To Be Accomplished Gold Mining Group In Asia” Mision : “We Are Committed to Provide Sustainable Value to Our Stakeholders and be Socially Responsible” Core Values : • Pledge of Partnership We adopt a "Partnership" approach to achive "Win-Win" in all relationship. • Sense of Conviction We are passionately and responsibly convicted to discharge our duty in delivering our goals.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi