Job Description :
- Reports to HK corporate office with performing month end closing by reviewing all the financial reports of 3 branches. Supervise the local accounting team.
- Prepares various Financial reports and provide analysis on management accounts& financial analytical review.
- Critically review financial statements, reports and reconciliations from local and overseas stations
- Closely work with corporate office to handle local AR functions (Review the AR Aging and money collection) & local AP functions (Review the payment request)
- Handle cash management, cashflow reports.
- Carry out Budgeting, Payroll and ad-hoc Finance Project as needed
- PAST FREIGHT FORWARDING experiences is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business major, CPA is preferred
- At least 5 years accounting experiences
- Good understanding of Indonesian GAAP (PSAK)
- Sound knowledge of the wider principles of Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes and Transfer Pricing is preferred
- English – both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office
- Solid business analyzing skill and reporting skill
- Immediately availableis preferred
Attractive Salary and Remuneration will be offer to the right candidate