PT Hecny Bahari Indonesia
Finance & Accounting manager
Job Description :
- Reports to HK corporate office with performing month end closing by reviewing all the financial reports of 3 branches. Supervise the local accounting team.
- Prepares various Financial reports and provide analysis on management accounts& financial analytical review.
- Critically review financial statements, reports and reconciliations from local and overseas stations
- Closely work with corporate office to handle local AR functions (Review the AR Aging and money collection) & local AP functions (Review the payment request)
- Handle cash management, cashflow reports.
- Carry out Budgeting, Payroll and ad-hoc Finance Project as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business major, CPA is preferred
- At least 3 years accounting experiences
- Good understanding of Indonesian GAAP (PSAK)
- Sound knowledge of the wider principles of Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes and Transfer Pricing is preferred
- English – both written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office
- Solid business analyzing skill and reporting skill
- Immediately availableis preferred
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
PT. HecnyBahari Indonesia (Hecny Group).
With our existing worldwide network of over 70 offices covering all five continents, We offer local expertise with global experience catering to each customer's specific transportation and logistics needs.
Our forwarding service capabilities encompass:
• International Air Freight Forwarding
• International Sea Freight Forwarding (FCL & LCL)
• Inland Transportation, Logistics and Distribution
• Customs Brokerage
• Household Goods & Personal Effects
• Marine Insurance
• Multi Transport Operator (MTO)