Solution Consultant (IT Infrastructure)
The Solution Consultant is a very important member of our IT project team and will be responsible for working directly with our sales and presales team to provide technical insight and architecture during the overall sale opening till closing process. This post includes the entire presales and project lifecycle, from initial solution architecture, product evaluation to project flow. As a member of the IT team, this position requires extensive work with Pre-sales, Engineer, Sales as well as customers the sales team. Customer satisfaction is the primarily key of the succession of the position.
- Bachelor Degree, in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 year working experience in product or presales in IT company.
- English language proficiency is must
- Experienced with sizing, design and supporting sales.
- IT Product Certified preferred.
- Working Experienced with Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project and other design software as required to design IT Architecture
- Working Experienced with various document, such as Project proposal design concept.
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Must be comfortable with computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience and Knowledge of IT Infrastructure products
- Knowledge over IT Infrastructure, Network, Virtualization, Datacenter etc.
- Excellent detail-oriented, multi-tasking
- Project planning and project design capability
- Excellent team work skills to quickly establish strong working relationships with customers as well as company peers.
- Work with Pre-Sales Sales and engineer closely to increase revenue. Provide Pre-Sales support to the Account as a team member.
- Help presales to design the architecture and solution.
- Identify and recommend product solution for customer’s requirements in terms of IT requirement.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Technical Division and Vendors.
- Provide the presentation to the user as per requirement
- Assist Project/Tender by preparing proposal process, design, propose solution to meet customers’ requirements and specifications.
- Work as a virtual team and coordinate with all sales division as required
- Prepare technical proposals and design architectural overviews within the expedient product set for prospective customers.
- Articulate and conduct in-depth product feature benefit discussions as they relate to the suite of Expedient products.
- Influence customer's technical requirements, and position products relative to competition.
- Work closely with the sales team on RFP, RFI, Budgeting responses and proposal preparations.
- Identify solution opportunity with Presales and sales
- Provide overall solution & products requirements
- Provide and share Winning Strategy with Presales and sales team.
- Consulting with End user, internal and vendors
- Recommend the right Solution, Products and Brand to fit to budge
- Contribute to project document, datasheet as proposal, design etc.
- Contribute to all technical aspect as per project and job
- Meeting with clients to determine solution/products requirements.
- Liaising with all levels of a client organization as required
- Identifying potential User and future projects
- Establish a good relationship with brand and Vendor to ensure the project protection.
- Focus on Organization goals, strategies to move forward
- Project Commission, Insurance, Other Allowances