- Responsible for maintaining company policy and standard both moral and food
- Actively in charge in open and closing restaurant, in order to meet hygiene and consistency
- Head Chef responsible for conducting monthly inventory
- Controling cost and purchase in monthly basis
- Working along with restaurant manager and marketing communication to creatively create monthly menu
- Responsible for maintaining all kitchen equipment and all hygiene & sanitation in kitchen area
- Reporting all documents needed to provide directly to Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): time management, Time Management Skills.
- Must have previous 2 years experience as a Sous Chef or 1 year as Head Chef
- Willing to work long hours
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to speak english
- Able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook/ Email
- Passion for cooking and willing to improve and maintain quality, taste and cost control