PT Kuantum Sukses Indonesia
- Responsible for maintaining company policy and standard both moral and food
- Actively in charge in open and closing restaurant, in order to meet hygiene and consistency
- Head Chef responsible for conducting monthly inventory
- Controling cost and purchase in monthly basis
- Working along with restaurant manager and marketing communication to creatively create monthly menu
- Responsible for maintaining all kitchen equipment and all hygiene & sanitation in kitchen area
- Reporting all documents needed to provide directly to Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): time management, Time Management Skills.
- Must have previous 2 years experience as a Sous Chef or 1 year as Head Chef
- Willing to work long hours
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to speak english
- Able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook/ Email
- Passion for cooking and willing to improve and maintain quality, taste and cost control
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||PT Kuantum Sukses Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Established December 2002 in the popular Seminyak area of Bali, Trattoria has become known to ex pats, tourists and locals as the original home style Italian restaurant. Serving award winning authentic Italian cuisine and pizza at an unbeatable value. There are so far 20 Trattoria branches in Asia : Indonesia- Bali (Seminyak, Ubud, Uluwatu, Kuta, Canggu), Gili Trawangan, Jakarta, Medan, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and New Delhi.
Created and owned by Edoardo Guerrini and Executive Chef Olivari Vanni, the two partners have taken what they’ve learned growing up in Italy and New York City and established what is now a staple throughout Indonesia and has now expanded to Malaysia, Singapore, China and India. Their secret ingredient – authenticity, simplicity, quality imported ingredients, great service and value.
Since opening, Trattoria has been a vanguard in the Seminyak area, today the restaurant still sits among the elite on the main street known as “Eat Street.” With an unpretentious ambiance, home made pastas, breads, desserts, and friendly service, Trattoria truly lives up to its reputation as an informal restaurant serving simple Italian dishes.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi