- Be from a native English speaking country as specified by the Indonesian government
- Hold aTESOL/ TEFL / CELTACertificate
- Have experience teaching English as a second language in the last 5 years
- Min. 600 (As above) of TOEFL score
- Experience in teaching TOEFL, IELTS, GRE or GMAT would be an advantage
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with a positive personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds and contribute to a positive learning environment
- Ability to work independently as a representative of inlingua International Indonesia
Planning end delivering lessons to student
Assessing student's progress and providing on going guidance for improvement
Preparing students's progress report and portfolio for parents evaluation
Monitor the performance of students
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The inlingua Method is the first of four key elements that contribute to learning success. It is based on decades of experience in language training and is continually being developed to match the needs of a changing world. The emphasis is on direct communication through speaking.