- Kismet Restaurant & Lounge
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Must be 30+ years or older
- Must have 5 years minimum experience
- Must like vegetarian and vegan style food
- Must be kind but strict and be the boss of 8 kitchen hands for Lowering food cost, increasing quality, minimising waste
- Education Diploma
- Experience food ordering, management, chef, 3 - 5 years
- Required Languages : Balinese, English, Indonesian
- Required license or certificate: car
- Responsible for maintaining company policy and standard both moral and food
- Actively in charge in open and closing resturant in order to meet hygiene and consistency
- Head kitchen responsible for conducting monthly inventory
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kismet Restaurant & Lounge founded by Chloe Carter and soon after she met Mykah Sterling her life mate and business partner. Together they accelerated their dreams turning Kismet into what it is today. Both having experience in the design world and having ventured in the food industry these skills have opened up many doors and help them focus their skills in a productive way. Knowing many designers from around the world, they have created a space to bring them all together. Having the Cafe upstairs from the boutique creates the ability to connect so many types of people and open retail possibilities for those who never thought they could before. As a Designer/Artist hub Kismet has been able to connect the right people and make a beautiful space where an extremely talented group of artists can expand their dreams, and where expats and tourists alike can relax, network, shop, and enjoy outstanding food and drinks!