Ditayangkan | 13/October/2016
- Recruitment and orientation of employees and communicating job expectations
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; implementing standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by preparing an annual budget,analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Tutup pada | 12/November/2016