- Ensure competitive advantage in material/service bought.
- Responsibility in supply management including issuing Purchase Order (PO) and communicate all issues related with purchased material.
- In charge in Vendors selection, evaluation, audit and improvement
- Minimum Diploma Degree from Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must at least 5 years experience as Purchasing in Construction industry
- Experience in Vendors selection, evaluation, audit and improvement
- Good negotiation skill and having network with construction supplier
- English proficiency both oral and written is a must
- Good computer skill (MS. Office)
- Strong interpersonal and people skills with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Job location in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow