- Ensure competitive advantage in material/service bought.
- Responsibility in supply management including issuing Purchase Order (PO) and communicate all issues related with purchased material.
- In charge in Vendors selection, evaluation, audit and improvement
- Minimum Diploma Degree from Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must at least 5 years experience as Purchasing in Construction industry
- Experience in Vendors selection, evaluation, audit and improvement
- Good negotiation skill and having network with construction supplier
- English proficiency both oral and written is a must
- Good computer skill (MS. Office)
- Strong interpersonal and people skills with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Job location in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT Prima Irian Djaja, with its more than 30 years of establishment, has a diversified line of business which includes Constructions (Building, Base Camp, Drilling Construction Site, Water Treatment Plant, Water Intake and Roads), Marine Transportation, Logistic, Heavy Equipment Rental & Catering is looking for a dedicated and qualified candidate as follows
Review ( PRIMA IRIAN DJAJA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
hubungan antara atasan dan karyawan terjalin dengan baik, pihak manajemen yang sangat dekat dengan karyawan dan jenjang karir yang juga jelas.
sistem manajemen yang masih harus dikembangkan agar perusahaan bisa mengembangkan bisnis nya lebih baik lagi ke depannya dan kurang meningkatkan nilai perusahaan.