- MIRAE ASIA PASIFIK, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Ability to understand the products and willing to do continuous learning I improvement process.
- Ability to set up and motivate required team members in merchandising department.
- Support merchandisers .by monitoring and following up the whole order process and update the situation appropriately.
- Maintain close relationship with whole co y staffs
- Understanding new fabrications, techniques and trimmings.
- Good knowledge of basic fabric, technical fabrics and fabric mills.
- Ability to work together with buyers and designers, transforming from sketch s to silhouette block and marketable end products.
- Be proactive and take more initiative, solve problems and share them with the res of the group. Analyze orders on monthly basis.
- Monitoring and following up with factory on the progress of production.
- Ability to work closely with design, technical and QC teams.
- Ability to understand commercial value of the products.
Skills and experience needed :
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in merchandising of sport wear and intimates for women wear customers
- Excellent ability to communicate and interact with people at various levels.
- Able to work under pressure and understand speed to market concept.
- Good communication skills in English both oral & written.
- Ability to be team driver and work with various teams
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
We are intimates apparel manufacture, to cope with the company's continuous business growth and development, we invite professional and enthusiatic individual to join us in the follow positions :