- Provides leadership, management & control of the Plant operations. The role is to ensure appropriate resources are available, to monitor progress and take action as required. It ensures that appropriate strategies, planning and objectives are in place for the site to meet the business plan requirements.
- Have to plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- Have to take care of all the features associated with a particular plant department. The safety measures have to be followed.
- Find out the reason and ensure that it is not repeated, If there are any quality related issues
- Collaborate and meet with other managers. Liaison with the financial department is of much significance.
- Ensure that receiving and shipping schedules are followed accurately
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the industry.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Age Maximum 40 years old.
- Proven working experience minimum 6 years as a Factory/Plant manager, preferably in FMCG companies.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Willing to be place in West Java
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Wings PT lihat lowongan|
As one of the largest producers of consumer goods in Indonesia,and one that is still growing fast,
WINGS is committed to the development of this human resourcesas the backbone of its success.
WINGS invites the best people to join our Dynamic and Happy Team
- Individuals who are Honest, Innovative and Ambitious are the FUTURE of WINGS -
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi