Engineer (ATEM) for Surgical & Critical Care Equipment
- Installation, commissioning & troubleshooting of Surgical & Critical Care equipment
- Responsible in attending breakdown service calls of Surgical & Critical Care equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on Surgical & Critical Care equipment
- Perform other duties that may assign from time to time
- Minimum Graduate of Diploma Degree Electro Medic
- Experienced minimum 2 years in Medical Fields
- Good communication skills and pleasant personality
- Having Own Vehicles
- Minimum English Passive
- Maximum 35 years old
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Megah Alkesindo was established on February 1st , 2006 to provide equipment and services for healthcare companies and hospitals in Indonesia. The Company is founded by individuals, who have obtained many years of experience, reputation and network in their respective areas to provide medical equipment to hospitals and companies. Megah, which stands for grandiose, is chosen to represent the grandness, strength and nobility of our company. And Alkesindo stands for “Alat Kesehatan Indonesia”, which referring to us as a medical equipment supplier in Indonesia.
Meaning of our logo:
Our Logo is inspired by a surgical suture.
All the people involve in it should unite, as pictured on the larger circle at the beginning of the logo, to become stronger and valuable, where all of us play the equal important role for the benefit of the society.
The logo ascends, which represents the company that keeps on growing that will become great and strong.