LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or Engineering (Mining/Mineral).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in mining market.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Have an exceptional selling and customer service skills with a successful track record in the automotive or aftermarket channel.
- Possess a strong communication and negotiation skills along with your clients as well as with your team outside the office, meaning that you will be directly exposed to clients in the field or mining sites.
- Have a strong character to build an initial approach in order to persuade the prospect to purchase the products or services.
- Possess a proven record in managing existing accounts and acquiring new accounts through actively maintaining your CRM portfolio.
- Providing support and technical support to our industrial customer base within our region, as well as to identify growth potential for sales department to improve and expand their wingspans.
- Be able to adapt with various types of clients’ personalities in a service capacity in the field, to maintain strong yet sustainable business relationships for the future.
- Be up to date yet a proactive individual by knowing the latest progress of projects that being developed by the team or yourself in accordance while also be passionate to meet the master schedule.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have own vehicle
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||LININDO PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP lihat lowongan|
LPI is Asia Pacific’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the engineering solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components, thermal management, fire suppression and auto lubrication and filtration system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them. With operations in 9 countries and 25+ branches we strive to maintain our superiority in the market place.