As a PHP Developer, the primary objective of this role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Job Requirement :
- Male, max. age 28 years old.
- Bachelor degree form Information System, IT Engineer with min. 2 years experiences as web developer.
- PHP (preferred advance in framework Codeigniter), E-commerce open chart version 2.x, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Multimedia Content Development, SQL Command.
- Self starter with strong self learn skills.
- Agile and ready to work on overtime!
LPI is at the moment South East Asia’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components and thermal management system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them and this has made LPI unrivalled in the industry.