- Supervises Quality Control technicians.
- Helps R&D Manager in the development, coordination, and supervision of the QA/QC programs such as Food Safety, HACCP, GMPs, Food defense, Pre-requisite programs, etc.
- Supervises HACCP Program, is part of the HACCP team. Helps in the implementation, documenting and monitoring this system with the help of a cross-departmental team.
- Monitors, verifies and documents SOPs related to product quality standards, food safety, and sanitation.
- Supervises the production of consistent quality products through the development and enforcement of excellent manufacturing practices, and procedures.
- Helps in communicating product safety and quality standards to company personnel.
- Communicates to management manufacturing processes and compliance with standards deviations.
- Supervises that all QC instruments are up to date and calibrated. (Water meters, scales, thermometers, metal detectors, gas analyzers)
- Assists in all audits –both internal and external.
- Supervises final product microbiological, chemical and sensory sampling.
- Controls further processing or shipment of nonconforming material or defective product.
- Conducts relevant training and education on food safety.
- Trains employees in quality systems and procedures.
- Maintains, update and improve Quality Manuals and HACCP Plan.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field QA & QC area in consumer goods manufacturing
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Willing to work from Monday - Saturday (Saturday is half day)
- Abel work underpreasure and work as a team
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 14/November/2016