• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): SAP.
• Required language(s): English
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Lubuk Gaung.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Teluk Betung no 31 Thamrin Jakarta