- Bachelor degree in Law from a reputable University with minimum GPA 3.0
- Obtained an advocate license by Peradi or at least has passed PERADI Examination
- Having minimum 1-2 years of experience in Lawyering
- Having good skill on Legal Drafting
- Good command of English (written & spoken)
- Having good computer skills
- Having good analytical skill, mature, strong interpersonal, and communication skill;
- High motivation to learn new materials
- Able to work under pressure
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
SHM Partnership was incorporated in 2003. We focus on providing a premier legal service to a wide range of clients. Our mission is to provide an excellent legal service based on our commitment to quality.
SHM Partnership is divided into three main practice groups, namely Corporate and Commercial, Capital Market & Finance, and Litigation & Arbitration. We work in practice groups, where specialists in legal diciplines come together as a team to provide the best advice to meet the needs of clients.