PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal
Mechanical - Electrical Engineer
- Supervise construction to ensure works are carried out according to approved drawings, accepted work methods and required specifications and quality
- Monitor and review construction schedules
- Maintain site records, contract and drawing documents and meet reporting requirements
- Documentation and submission of reports (material on site, progress, technical issues) and certificates (for payments, testings/commissioning and inspections)
- Review shopdrawings, testing procedures and method statements.
- Ensure correct work practices and safety compliances
- Resolve site matters and handle work co-ordination
- Liaison with appointed consultants on technical issues, variation works and issuance of payment certification.
- Supervise the required testings and commissioning.
- Verify as-built drawings and conduct inspections for phase and practical completions
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work with others in a mutidisciplinary team as well as others in a team
- An understanding of business principles, a professional & confident manner
- Ability to inspire the trust of others
- A willingness to take on high level of responsibility
- Ability to contribute and to implement organizational strategy
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years in installing, testing, implementing and commissioning of power and telecommunication system/network
- Familiar with local PLN and Telco requirements
- Have experiences on building the WTP (Water Treatment Plant) and WWTP (Waste Water Treatment Plant)
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in CAD software and project planning/scheduling programs (Microsoft Projects/Primavera)
- Specialized in electrical analysis design, mechanical design, piping and plumbing design for high rise building construction, manufacturer building, reservoir building (WTP and WWTP)
- Have experiences on Industrial Park, Construction & Development
Note : All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
|Lokasi||Kendal, Ngawi, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||PT. Kawasan Industri Kendal lihat lowongan|
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.