Bintang Smelter Indonesia PT
Head of Mechanical Electrical Engineer
- Make sure mechanical and electrical construction work is done properly, is safe and appropriate in accordance with the standard procedure propriety engineering, construction drawings, specifications and instructions.
- Perform analysis, design checks, monitor and coordinate with the contractor during the construction process.
- Being involved in studying the drawings, calculations and documentation data sheet with respect to the quality control / quality assurance for both electrical and mechanical.
- To supervise the construction, supervision and quality control.
- Review daily inspection reports and test results of material.
- Monitor compliance with the mechanical and electrical specifications of the project and the quality of work contractors as needed project
- Monitor mechanical and electrical work to get quality completion of appropriate quality
- Performing inspection on mechanical works, electrical and materials in use in accordance with the scope of work and technical specifications
- Provide advice in case of discrepancies and changes in images, detect and anticipate construction problems and make improvements
- Understand Standard Engineering Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and mechanical Eletrikal.
- Understand count of Electricity consumption needs, cable sizes and the amount of voltage.
- Understand the design of single line diagrams of electrical and other electrical design
- Understand the fabrication of machines and machine design
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions to problems in the field of mechanical and electrical.
- Able to lead and develop a team well
- Can create and prepare manual book the machine
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, Design/Drawing Engineering.
- Required language(s): Chinese (will be advantage), English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Konawe Selatan - Southeast Sulawesi.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Konawe Selatan, Sulawesi Tenggara|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Bintang Smelter Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. BINTANG SMELTER INDONESIA has its headquarters in Jakarta and branch office in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi. Operating primarily in Southeast Sulawesi, the company undertakes the exploration, development, production, smelting and marketing of nickel ore.
- To become e leading nickel smelting company that is profesional and environment friendly for Indonesa.
- To assist the government in exploring the potential of natural resources, especially in the field of nickle ore.
- To provide prosperity for the people of Indonesia in general by utilizing the potential of minerals in Indonesia, and the communities surrounding the mining area by providing employment.
Related subsidiaries : PT. IFISHDECO, Mining Company at Southeast Sulawesi
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bintang Smelter Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 09 Desember 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengelolah hasil dari perut bumi untuk di murnikan dan menaikan nilai jual, suasana kerja yang nyaman dan menyenagkan.
- Kerja team kurang solid, gaji tidak seperti perkiraan, jenjang karir tidak terlalu baik, jauh dari pusat keramaian, manajemen yang belum memiliki kualitas.