Monroe Consulting Group
Project Manager Job (Property Developer) (Resorts), Manado, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of and Indonesian resort and hotel developer. As part of our client’s continued expansion, it is seeking a high-quality project management professional for the job of Project Manager (Resorts), to be based in Manado, Indonesia. The winning candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in managing projects, particularly resorts.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing consultant, contractor, and surveyor of the project and giving recommendation for selection of the consultant and contractor to the management
- Monitoring tender process of the project
- Plan, execute, budget and finalize project according to strict deadlines. This include acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of team members and third-party contractors and consultants in order to deliver project according to plan.
- Work closely with management team to produce conceptual, schematic and detail of project.
- Monitor and control the project to fit the budget, specification and time.
- Have a thorough understanding in agreement letter with third parties (contractor).
- Manage interactions with other departments eg. architect, engineer, or contractor
- Manage interactions with external parties eg. local authorities and contractors
- To Ensure Safety Regulations and Legal Compliance of the project
- Bachelor degree majoring in Civil Engineering or Architecture from reputable University
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing projects (Resorts and Hotels)
- Having a broad knowledge about property industry in Indonesia
- Having a technical knowledge of resort project and high-rise building
- Having a knowledge representation system and work documents
- Capable of drawing, checking and revising the shop-drawing
- Good hand sketch detailing capability
- Able to handle & monitor operation
- Well versed in English (both written & spoken)
- Accurately, Result Oriented, Strong analytical & Strategic
- Good Communication, Strong Leadership & Having a knowledge in Managerial Skill
- Visionary, Mature, Good Problem Solving & & Decision Maker
- Willing to be based in Manado
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.