- Usia maksimal 32 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal SMU/sederajat
- Fresh graduate dipersilahkan melamar
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di lembaga keuangan, retail banking, sales/kartu kredit & leasing
- Memiliki kemampuan analisa & strategi di bidang marketing
- Memiliki jaringan yang luas dibidang otomotif
- Menyukai marketing & fokus terhadap target yg telah ditentukan management
- Memiliki SIM C, motor sendiri & menyukai pekerjaan lapangan & canvasing
- Siap ditempatkan di area cabang kranggan.
- Benefi kesehatan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan lengkap dan diberikan kepada semua karyawan di perusahaan ini tanpa memandang status yang disandang.
- Senioritas yang masih kental membuat junior tidak nyaman pada saat bekerja dan mengurangi semangat untuk bekerja di perusahaan ini lebih lama lagi.
Ktr Pusat Graha Paramita Jl Raya Denpasar Kav 8 Bl D-2 Graha Paramita Lt 8 Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12940 DKI Jakarta
PT Finansia Multi Finance (“FMF” or “the Company”) was founded in 1994 by a consortium of local banking executives – including the current President Director. FMF received its multifinance licence in 1994 and is fully licenced to conduct a full range of multifinance activities including consumer finance, leasing, factoring and credit cards.
Today, FMF and its kreditplus brand are established as leading players within the multifinance sector with a focus on the used motorcycle financing, used car financing and white goods financing segments. As at 30 June 2014, FMF finances 772,234 customers through a proprietary distribution network of 313 branches / POS outlets and supported by a workforce of 13,682 employees.
On its establishment, FMF adopted a dual focus on both the retail and commercial segment largely in response to the opportunities available in the market. Following the Asian Financial Crisis (“AFC”), FMF, like many other financial institutions in Indonesia, adjusted its strategic business model and risk management framework to reflect lessons learnt over the period.
Over its 20 years of operation, FMF has weathered the course of a number of credit cycles and financial crises through a willingness and flexibility to adapt its business model and practices in response to shifting regulatory and operating environments. This adaptability has provided FMF with valuable operating experience within a number of different business segments and product groups across both the retail and commercial markets.