ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You are responsible for providing services in journal checking, journal entries, and calculating COGS.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Check all of journal entries AP team and AR team
- Do journal entries for all general transaction
- Do calculation of COGS
- Ensure all of journal entries are correct
- Do reconciliation for all balance sheet account
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experienced in accounting or related experience, fresh graduate are welcome.
- Strong analytical, auditing and problem solving abilities. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong knowledge of applicable state, regional and country tax laws and regulations.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Strong math skills.