PT Avery Dennison
GL ACCOUNTANT /Akuntan
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You are responsible for providing services in journal checking, journal entries, and calculating COGS.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Check all of journal entries AP team and AR team
- Do journal entries for all general transaction
- Do calculation of COGS
- Ensure all of journal entries are correct
- Do reconciliation for all balance sheet account
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experienced in accounting or related experience, fresh graduate are welcome.
- Strong analytical, auditing and problem solving abilities. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong knowledge of applicable state, regional and country tax laws and regulations.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- Strong math skills.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT Avery Dennison lihat lowongan|
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.