Country Sales Manager - Global brand
Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, share and profit in all channels and markets. The person will be accountable to maintain and develop deep account relationships with all partners. As the most senior person in the company, you will also be responsible to lead the multi-functional team.
With office presence across 25 countries, our client is looking to bring on board a sales-oriented and hands-on individual who can accelerate profitable growth across the channels and markets. Indonesia is one of their key markets, and the high-caliber individual will be working with other colleagues from around the world. If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for one of the most recognizable and respected Fortune 500 companies, this will be an opportunity to grab! They are one of the largest and well-known mobile phone manufacturers and will only hire a strong sales person who thrives in fast-changing environment.
Reporting directly to the director based from Singapore, the selected individual will be responsible to maximise revenue, share and profit in all channels and markets. The person will be accountable to maintain and develop deep account relationships with all partners. As the most senior person in the company, you will also be responsible to lead the multi-functional team. Other responsibilities include:
- Sales & Marketing
- Managing the P&L of the sales.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to increase sales revenue and market shares.
- Deciding on the most effective go-to-market strategies in order to maximise sales execution.
- Aligning annual budgeting and investment plans according with the regional and global strategy.
- People Management
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Building a high-performance organisation.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices not only locally, but also regionally.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Operational Management
- Maintaining gross margins and controlling operational expenses.
- Ensuring that all compliance are observed and in place for all employers.
- Ensuring that all physical inventory is tracked and aligned within target levels.
- Establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Supporting career development for all employees.
- Relationship Management
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all partners (channels / retails / distributors).
- Working with appropriate regulatory and legal bodies to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Securing and influencing retailer commitment.
- Ensuring regular assessment with partners and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge in consumer / channel sales in high-tech/start up and devices. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Bahasa and English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a sales-related role with management exposure, within the high-tech/start up environment.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Entrepreneur drive.
- Track records in channel sales and channel management.
- Strong regional knowledge of the key channel partners and clear understanding of the industry.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id