- Resolve incoming incidents and service requests for support and advice.
- Provide timely 1st/2nd level IT technical support, advice and incident resolution for all staff.
- Perform onsite/ offsite/ remote support to a range of IT issues.
- Proactively perform maintenance to servers, OS and other IT infrastructure.
- Assist with local & global network security and performance on infrastructure including Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco routers, Steelhead Riverbeds, Cisco & Dell Switches, varied wireless networks.
- Assist with systems including but not limited to: VMware vSphere vCenter, VMware Horizon View, IIS, WSUS, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, and Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Assist with Windows Domain Management: Active Directory Domain Servers, Group Policy Management, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, DFS, File and Print services.
- Assist with daily system monitoring, and verification of hardware and resources.
- Create and maintain documentation of ICT networks and systems.
- Provide after-hours support (within reason).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- General level of technical knowledge in the following:
- Information security and standards
- VMware ESXi & vSphere vCenter
- Windows Operating Systems and applications
- Microsoft Active Directory & Certificate Services
- Backup solutions
- Symantec Endpoint Security software
- Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto knowledge essential)
- VDI Infrastructure and management (VMware Horizon would be highly regarded)
- Cloud technology Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Azure
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- PKI infrastructure and certificate management
- Networking technologies including TCP/IP network architecture, VLANs, IPsec tunnels and access controls
- Cloud technologies and methodologies
- IP Telephony
- Advanced level of general hardware and software knowledge within a corporate environment
- Advanced level experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
Please submit your CV in English in a MS Word or PDF format only via the GroundProbe Careers portal no later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. The CV needs to list in detail the projects, responsibilities, number of servers and list of systems/ networks administered, including reference contacts.
PT GroundProbe Indonesia
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji