PT GroundProbe Indonesia
Senior Information Systems Support Officer
- Resolve incoming incidents and service requests for support and advice.
- Provide timely 1st/2nd level IT technical support, advice and incident resolution for all staff.
- Perform onsite/ offsite/ remote support to a range of IT issues.
- Proactively perform maintenance to servers, OS and other IT infrastructure.
- Assist with local & global network security and performance on infrastructure including Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco routers, Steelhead Riverbeds, Cisco & Dell Switches, varied wireless networks.
- Assist with systems including but not limited to: VMware vSphere vCenter, VMware Horizon View, IIS, WSUS, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Confluence, and Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Assist with Windows Domain Management: Active Directory Domain Servers, Group Policy Management, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, DFS, File and Print services.
- Assist with daily system monitoring, and verification of hardware and resources.
- Create and maintain documentation of ICT networks and systems.
- Provide after-hours support (within reason).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- General level of technical knowledge in the following:
- Information security and standards
- VMware ESXi & vSphere vCenter
- Windows Operating Systems and applications
- Microsoft Active Directory & Certificate Services
- Backup solutions
- Symantec Endpoint Security software
- Next Generation Firewalls (Palo Alto knowledge essential)
- VDI Infrastructure and management (VMware Horizon would be highly regarded)
- Cloud technology Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Azure
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- PKI infrastructure and certificate management
- Networking technologies including TCP/IP network architecture, VLANs, IPsec tunnels and access controls
- Cloud technologies and methodologies
- IP Telephony
- Advanced level of general hardware and software knowledge within a corporate environment
- Advanced level experience in the Microsoft Office Suite
Please submit your CV in English in a MS Word or PDF format only via the GroundProbe Careers portal no later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. The CV needs to list in detail the projects, responsibilities, number of servers and list of systems/ networks administered, including reference contacts.
|Lokasi||Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur|
Since 2001, GroundProbe has been redefining safety confidence in the international mining industry. With operational services, offices and joint ventures spread across several countries, GroundProbe is now one of the globe’s leading providers of safety solutions in the mining sector.