Accounting Staff for IT Solution Company is a person who provides and anlayze financial information to management by input transaction (voucher), journals, preparing financial reports : balance sheet, profit loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation (monthly and yearly).
Main Duties :
- Daily accounting journal entry.
- Bank reconciliation and administration.
- Prepare monthly and yearly report : journals, financial reports : balance sheet, profit loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Responsible to general ledger by posting account transactions.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1) , majoring in accounting / finance / economics / banking / tax or equivalent from reputable university.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Able to journals the transaction from the beginning until making the financial report by manual (Ms. Excel).
- Having experienced minimum 2 years in accounting position is a must.
- Have good knowledge standard accounting policy and guideline.
- Computer skill is a must (Ms. Office, Ms. Outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, discipline, fast learner, responsible, high accurate and detail minded.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and able to work beyond the working hour.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in Meruya - West Jakarta area.
- Memiliki suasana kerja yang kekeluargaan sehingga cukup nyaman dalam melakukan pekerjaan yang ada. hal ini pun didukung dengan fasilitas kerja yang baik.
- Menetapkan aturan kerja yang kurang baik dan tidak jelas, terkadang membuat karyawan bingung. Selain itu, manajemen harus lebih ditingkatkan lagi.
Ktr Pusat Ruko Taman Kebon Jeruk Jl Raya Meruya Ilir Ruko Taman Kebon Jeruk Bl A-4/5-7 Meruya Udik, Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11650 DKI Jakarta
Based on the rapid progress of information technology, in 1986 Harrisma seized an opportunity to develop an IT business in Indonesia. By accelerating the technology transfer through partnership with leading IT vendors such as : Hewlett Packard, Dell, Lenovo, Fuji Xerox, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, Brother, Panasonic, Samsung, BenQ, SAP, Point Of Sales (JANZ), etc; Harrisma committed long-term mission of helping the country to develop IT industry’s potential value.
Along with more than 30 years of experience, Harrisma has matured into a nationwide scale with many branch offices and service centers spread throughout the country. A large number of major companies in various sectors have gained better productivity and efficiency through many years partnering with Harrisma. Certified engineers and standardized management with 24/7 services available of maintenance contract, have proved that Harrisma commit continuously improving the company to meet the expectation of customers, employees and partners.
Just as constantly update and improve the products and services, Harrisma continues to evolve the company to be in the best position to accelerate the responses to new technology and become recognized as one of the most prominent IT product distributor and service provider. Communication is the key to perfect collaboration between Harrisma and its customers, and success is based on best-practice knowledge, time precision management, and customer demand satisfaction. Innovative work with industry leaders has allowed Harrisma incorporated into an IT company with friendly merchandising, services, and pricing solutions partner.
Our Vision :
Become one of the “Best Indonesian Top 10 IT companies” with the best sales achievement, Best IT Solutions and Services Provider.
Our Mission :
- Transfer knowledge and technology through our cooperation with chosen vendors to increase Indonesian IT development.
- Provide facilities and reliable IT solutions and services through all our branches in many cities in Indonesia with a standardized services and expertise.
- Keep maintaining and expanding the company to reach the maximum term of potential gain and efficiency value.
- Enhance the quality of human resources and helping the government to decrease the unemployed labour in Indonesia.