• Minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field, or equivalent work related experience.
• Min 5 years experience as PM
• Have a great passion for Brand Building FMCG
• Creative, Good communication skill and Good analytical thinking
• Analyzes products and programs and recommends communications goals and strategies to increase transit use and improve products image and level of awareness with the public.
• Knowledge of marketing tools and strategies, including target marketing, public relations, market research, and communications media.
• Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting procedures.
• Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects and priorities with close attention to detail.
• Demonstrated knowledge of copywriting and media-buying, including the cost benefit of media options.
• Analytical skills to analyze and interpret market research data.
• Strong knowledge of contracts.
The group began its production line manufacturing Sari Puspa/SOFFELL, a mosquito repellent lotion develop through several in-depth marketing and product researches. Sari Puspa/SOFFELL, an innovative product within its category, quickly proved to be a success in the highly competitive mosquito repellent market against multinationals companies like: Bayer, Johnson & Son, Unilever and other local giants. Controlling over 95 % markets share, SOFFELL then successfully developed the critical mass to become the biggest mosquito repellent outside the United States of America.
The success of Soffell led the company to expand its business to the healthy beverage sector in 1996 with the launch of Adem Sari/SENSACOOL. An herbal supplementary powder drink, SENSACOOL improves the body digestion system, clear up constipation and heals sore throat and canker sore. Supported with intensive advertising and promotion in television commercial, SENSACOOL expanded the market and became brand leader, and still sustaining it despite of the ferocious competition.
Another product to be an accomplishment for Enesis Group was VEGETA, a natural fibre powder drink, launched in 2000. Fueled by the market’'92s growing understanding for natural fibre intake as a requirement for healthy digestion in modern lifestyle, VEGETA appealed to all levels of the markets. Ingeniously highlights its convenience to complement the modern meals with the daily fibre diets requirement, VEGETA’'92s immediate market demands proves to be and outstanding achievement for the company. Other products founded recently also achieved success and growth through concerted marketing effort.
Today, Enesis Group has two manufacturing plants producing 5 leading brands in household care, personal care and functional food products. With over than 1,000 employees and solid financial conditions, the group, now divided into food and non-food entities, is continuing its establishment as one of the most prestigious and healthy pharmaceutical company in the country. Going forward, the group aims to outgrow its national market boundary to develop regional and international brands.
Review ( PT Marketama Indah )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Karyawan akan mendapatkan bonus tahunan yang cukup memadai dan lumayan untuk menambah penghasilan karyawan. selain itu, manajemen perusahaan pun cukup baik dalam melakukan tugasnya.
untuk tempat kerja terlalu jauh dari tempat tinggal. Kondisi tersebut cukup menyulitkan karena harus berangkat lebih pagi agar tidak terlambat untuk masuk kerja.