JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Master the skills of writing for the mass media (print and electronic, including website), making images and supporting information visualization
- Mastering interpersonal communication in dealing with guest complaints and build customer confidence.
- Intelligence in understanding the situation and adapt quickly and may have strong arguments.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu choice.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Age maximum 27-35years old (prefer woman)
- Minimum Diploma Degree with minimum GPA 2.85 in Hotel Tourism Institute (prefer Food and Beverage Industry)
- Having experience minimum 3 years, in the same position (prefer Western restaurant & Bar)
- Fluent in English
- Strong Leadership, Strong Analytical, and Initiative
- Active, Target Oriented, and Detail Oriented
- Able to work individually or as a team
- Able to deal with all those who have a variety of characters with good
- Having a personal integrity, both within the profession and in his personal life.
- Have access information that the widest possible
- Being able to conduct research and evaluate the results of a PR work, as well as learning from the results.
Placement : Jabodetabek
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Our Restaurant and Bar is located in South Jakarta, which serves Western food. The ambiance and the type of food served western flavorful, which is why we urgently need candidates who are experienced and have extensive relationships