Based in Jakarta
- Under direction of a Manager to conduct Cost/benefit and risks analysis.
- Under direction of a Manager to perform data analytics to ensure controlled on projects and Company KPI performance.
- Under direction of a Manager involve in the business expansion/business development projects.
- Participate in the Market Segmentation development work cross function with Marketing team and Business Team.
- Participate in project walkthroughs; business requirement gathering, design walkthrough, functional test plan and implementation sessions.
- Manage and maintain content management and control process and tools.
- Perform as Controller on Projects with significant values.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Accounting / Accounting
- Computer use competency (Microsoft Office proficiency)
- English proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Basic understanding on financial statement
- Familiar with Business Process and Control
- Public Accounting Firm experience is an advantage
- Competencies / Abilities :
- Details oriented
- Self-motivated and driven
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Others: Willing to travel.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Personality requirements: Positive attitude, Outgoing, Good listener, Problem solver, Confident, Target oriented, Team worker, Good player
- Additional information: Having driving license
Please submit your application completed by to:
Gunnebo Indonesia c/o ¬ PT Indolok Bakti Utama
Grha Gunnebo Indonesia, Jl. Salemba Raya No 32, Jakarta 10430
Your application will be treated confidentially
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "