Job Description :
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments
- Identifying training and development with TNA (Training Need Analysis)
- Set the training schedule
- Prepare all training tools (pre-test/ post-test, certificate of attendance)
- Compile training manual
Job Qualification :
- Male, age 25 – 30th years old
- Candidates must passed at least a Bachelor Degree from any major.
- Having min 1 year of working experience at the same position.
- Good Personality, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving Skill, Creative & Innovative
- Having good presentation skill and having passion for teaching.
- Able to work with Underpressure, Team Work & Responsibility.
- Good Command in English will be advantage.
- Computer literature (Ms. Office Applications and Email)
- Willing to be placed to anywhere
- Detail and result oriented