- To attend on Motor Vehicle damage surveys as and when required
- To prepare the necessary attendance advices, preliminary reports and final survey/adjustment reports in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines set out in the SOP.
- To be available to attend surveys outside working hours and on weekends (public holidays) as and when required and to ensure when working outside the office that your movements reported to the office via text sms or e-mail on at least a daily basis
- Min. education Vocational school majoring Automotive Engineering, min. average score 7,00
- Required skill (s): Sparepart knowledge, Fluent in English, Computer Literate.
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia and work in flexi-time hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Full-Time position available.
Please send your application with detailed CV and recent photograph within 2 weeks to :
HRD PT. Radita Hutama Internusa
Gedung Artha Graha Lantai 16 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia