1. Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards.
2. Keeping preparation at the right level.
3. Making sure that food is served promptly.
4. Monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size.
5. Stock control.
6. Following relevant hygiene, health and safety quidelines.
1. Male max 40 years old.
2. Bachelor degree from Hotel Management/Production Kitchen.
3. Familiar with kitchen operations and culinary team.
4. With experiences min. 3 year as executive chef/unit manager for catering/hotel services.
5. Willing to work under pressure.
6. Having a strong leadership, monitoring skill, excellent interpersonal skill, computer skill and good communication skill.
7. Understand HACCP and food cost.