As an Account Optimizer in this fast moving environment within Indonesia, you are in charge of a portfolio of high potential SMB (small- to medium-sized business) English and Indonesia Accounts. Providing them with outstanding consultancy services, and using your analytical skills and deep knowledge of the Internet, you help advertisers grow their business and maximize the return on their marketing investment through a combination of 1-1 and scalable outreach/support. You will work in partnership with key advertisers to understand their strategies and increase their understanding of Google advertising solutions as well as providing them with tactical implementation and maintenance support of their Google AdWords accounts. You should be able to grow business effectively by delivering value through high-quality strategic advice and creative advertising solutions. Ideally, you have an online sales or online marketing background and a thorough knowledge of the advertising business. You should be focused, proactive, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze, identify and prioritize portfolio's account leads and activities to pro-actively identify multiple opportunities and pitch strategies/suggestions to advertisers, hence improving their campaigns performance and maximizing business opportunities from existing AdWords advertisers via email/phone. Create keywords, ad groups, account structure, and budget recommendations designed to tap the account potential and add advertiser value.
- Manage high-trusted relationships with key advertisers and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges. Communicate effectively with English and Indonesian speaking clients.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers' business and hence grow their accounts.
- Develop detailed AdWords campaigns proposals for key new advertisers as well as execute quick optimizations with a high degree of quality keeping advertiser objectives in mind. (This includes developing keywords, advertising texts, bids, placement sites and other campaign parameters/features suggestions.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fresh graduates may apply
- A good team work and able to work under pressure
- Graduate from reputable University in Indonesia or overseas
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Plus for ability to speak and read Mandarin
Tutup pada | 13/November/2016