GRAHA FORTUNA PURNAMA, PT
- Male max. 40 years old
- Education: STM, D3 Teknik
- Experienced with CAD Drawing & Microsoft Office
- Well-informed about the raw materials, process and related products of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP)
- Experienced in managing people to work effectively and efficiently on project site
- Take good initiative to ensure cost-efficient working arrangement for each project
- Able to provide execution plan for each project and ensure that everything goes according to plan as well as meet the agreed schedule/deadline
- At the minimum, able to understand English technical terms
- Ready to be sent outside Jakarta
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama was established in 1971 as a private company in the field of Reinforced Plastics Product and Engineering. The company's main office is located at Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya , North Jakarta and its 50.000 Km2 factory resides in Jl Mauk Raya Km. 5 Tangerang.
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama owns two branches, one is in Surabaya, East Java, and the other one is in Semarang (Central Java). These branches are currently employing 500 skilled workers.
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama's icon, FLIPPER, has made the exceptional recognition in the industries such as the Pulp and Paper Industry, Chemical Processing Plants, Food and Soft Drink Processing Industries, Power Plants, Cement Industry, Petroleum Industry, Agriculture Plants, etc.
The company's keys to success are, offering competitive prices, manufacturing high quality products, fast after sales service, and increasing the responsibility and maintaining healthy relationships with our clients, because we are aware that customers remains the most important element in the business.
To face the future challenges of global products and technology improvement, as well as the Asian Free Trade Area (AFTA), the company constantly increases its products and management quality along with its human resources and equipments.