Job Descriptions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Sales & Marketing Department to execute effective and efficient marketing strategy and approaches towards achieving the annual sales target.
- Accommodate every customer’s feedback/complaints and coordinate with the related department before following up on customer’s feedback or resolving any issues should there be any
- Continuously improve/innovate strong negotiating skills and strategy in order to close deal with customers
- Request and review for price quotation from the Costing Department tailored to customer’s specific request
- Manage and meet marketing expense budget
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Senior Manager/Director on a regular basis
- Check and ensure that the price quotation, design & product specification as well as the production schedule (manufacturing capacity) are correct and readily available before informing customers
- Work closely with the manufacturing and design department as well as monitor the manufacturing schedule/progress in order to meet customer’s deadline
- Knowledgeable about the Quality Management System ISO 9001:
- Documentation & Implementation of ISO 9001
- Internal Quality Audit Process
- Standard of Procedures
- Well-informed about the raw materials, process and related products of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP)
- Able to read product drawings from our Engineering Department
- Experienced and knowledgeable about the market segment specific to FRP products
- Able to execute and manage sales well
- Has an extensive customer database in the FRP market segment
- Able to establish good relationships with customers
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Expert in the usage of MS-Office & e-mail
- Good leadership quality
- Have integrity and able to perform well under pressure, target and tight deadlines.
- Education & Work Experience Requirement:
- S1 – minimum 3 years of working experience
- D3 – minimum 5 years of working experience
- SLTA – minimum 8 years of working experience
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama was established in 1971 as a private company in the field of Reinforced Plastics Product and Engineering. The company's main office is located at Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya , North Jakarta and its 50.000 Km2 factory resides in Jl Mauk Raya Km. 5 Tangerang.
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama owns two branches, one is in Surabaya, East Java, and the other one is in Semarang (Central Java). These branches are currently employing 500 skilled workers.
PT Graha Fortuna Purnama's icon, FLIPPER, has made the exceptional recognition in the industries such as the Pulp and Paper Industry, Chemical Processing Plants, Food and Soft Drink Processing Industries, Power Plants, Cement Industry, Petroleum Industry, Agriculture Plants, etc.
The company's keys to success are, offering competitive prices, manufacturing high quality products, fast after sales service, and increasing the responsibility and maintaining healthy relationships with our clients, because we are aware that customers remains the most important element in the business.
To face the future challenges of global products and technology improvement, as well as the Asian Free Trade Area (AFTA), the company constantly increases its products and management quality along with its human resources and equipments.