PT JDA - Indonesiais the leading Human Resources Consultancy servicing the Resources (Mining, Oil & Gas and Construction), Manufacturing and Services Industries throughout Indonesia. Our parent company is John Davidson and Associates Pty Ltd, based in Brisbane, Australia. We are an established PMA company with years of experience providing manpower consulting services for multinational and domestic companies throughout Indonesia. Hence we are equipped to fully comply with all Indonesian government laws and regulations. We have offices in Irian Jaya, East Kalimantan, Sumbawa and Java
We are a multinational manpower consultancy servicing to the mining and oil & gas Industries, urgently seeking for a HR Manager with an office location in Cilandak – South Jakarta.
- Holds respect and reputation individually as well as for the company as key values.
- Customer focused, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and an ability to comprehend and relay complex information
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Good understanding with Manpower regulations
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Monitor employee relation practices and activities, employee climate and report any information or issues to the President Director
- Ensures the availability of appropriate service level to support company business
- Tertiary qualifications, in the Human Resources or related field disciplines
- Ten plus years experience in human resources field with at least 5 years at Manager level. A successful track record of supporting business performance and growth through effective management of human resources
- The Human Resources Manager is responsible for helping develop and maintain an overall organizational climate and creates and supports stable employee relations
- Provide human resources strategic planning, support, advice and leadership to the company
- To ensure that the company effectively manages and utilizes its human resources by providing professional management on human resources matters to meet business goals and reflect company core values and to facilitate and implement human resource programs and services based on understanding of the company’s strategic thrust and its implication on culture, reward and other HR Services
- The position manages new employment recruitment process internally, enforces HR Policies and practices, assists with reports and employee communications, employee services, government relations and maintains standard safetys for all employees and contractors for Company in Jakarta & onsite throughout Indonesia
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume and recent photograph by clicking
For More information please visit our website