Job Desc & Responsibilities :
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge business flow, sales process and market dynamic
- Work with business team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT company in the field or related field.
- Proficient in computer skill (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skill in English both verbal and written
- Target oriented & has extensive networking
- Having excellent interpersonal & communication skill
About Avnet Technology Solutions Asia Pacific Avnet Technology Solutions is an operating group of Avnet, Inc (NYSE: AVT), one of the world’s largest distributors of electronic components, enterprise computer and storageproducts and embedded subsystems. A Fortune 500 company (2012 Ranking 108) with sales of 26.5 billion in fiscal 2011, Avnet, Inc. connects more than 300 technology suppliers with more than 100,000 customers in 70 countries around the world. Avnet, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, has been in business since 1921 and was incorporated in 1995. Today Avnet has nearly 17,000 employees. Avnet Technology Solutions markets and sells enterprise and embedded technology products from the world’s premier computer manufactures and software suppliers, as well as the services and solutions required to implement them efficiently and effectively. Our relationships with diverse technology suppliers, including well-established leaders and emerging market innovators, coupled with our rich services portfolio, help our partners reach new markets and new customers. Please visit our site for details : http://www.avnet.co.id/