DATA CENTER OPERATION LINUX
Data Center Operator team will working on shift basis (3 shifts, 24 hours, 7 days).
Monitors security in accordance with standard, policies and procedures
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (Includes PC’s, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating system and other software).
- Maximizing networking performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaboration with network teams
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information projects.
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure)
- Reporting to Data Center Operator Lead
- Perform monitoring Data Center facility infrastructure and Data Center Access
- Max 25 years old
- Min Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, major IT (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Experience in Data Center Operation
- Have ability to configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Linux
- Have ability to backup and restore SQL Server
- Willing to work on shift
- Have a good communication skill
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Ged Graha PenaJl Raya Batam Center Ged Graha Pena Lt 6/605Teluk Tering, NongsaBatam 29461 Kepulauan Riau