Data Center Operator team will working on shift basis (3 shifts, 24 hours, 7 days).
Monitors security in accordance with standard, policies and procedures
- Responsible for procurement, installation and life cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (Includes PC’s, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating system and other software).
- Maximizing networking performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaboration with network teams
- Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
- Reporting network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information projects.
- Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure)
- Reporting to Data Center Operator Lead
- Perform monitoring Data Center facility infrastructure and Data Center Access
- Max 25 years old
- Min Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, major IT (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Experience in Data Center Operation
- Have ability to configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Linux
- Have ability to backup and restore SQL Server
- Willing to work on shift
- Have a good communication skill
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow