DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
- Responsible for the operation of the company to achieve it’s purpose and objective.
- To identify and develop commercial opportunity. To organize and supervise the preparation of the tenders to be submitted by the company.
- To lead and follow up the negotiation with the client to the successful awards of the contract.
- To make every measure to the proper and timely performance of the works/project.
- Interpret vision, mission and company values than socialize to employee.
- Balancing, synchronize and compile of resources.
- Coordination with Top Management for company’s problem identification and establishment of internal system and it’s improvement.
- Together with Top Management to review of the own performance of each department.
- Coordinate with other departments to performing & controling of Marketing and Sales activities.
The minimum requirements are:
- Minimum S 1 Degree with technical major
- Minimum 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industries
- Technical Competence:
- Have experience and understand Asset Integrity Management (AIM) for Equipments in Oil & Gas Industries, especially for Static Equipments. AIM including RBI (Risk Based Inspection) , Risk Assessment & Hazop.
- Managerial Competence:
- Has strong leadership and good followership also.
- Has execute and running the related projects as above.
- Understand and has good experience in implementing ISO 9001 and Balance Score Card’s system management.
- Others: Familiar with Migas & Government Regulation
- Personality: Fast Learner, Motivated, positive thinking & good team work.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 13/November/2016