- Responsible for the operation of the company to achieve it’s purpose and objective.
- To identify and develop commercial opportunity. To organize and supervise the preparation of the tenders to be submitted by the company.
- To lead and follow up the negotiation with the client to the successful awards of the contract.
- To make every measure to the proper and timely performance of the works/project.
- Interpret vision, mission and company values than socialize to employee.
- Balancing, synchronize and compile of resources.
- Coordination with Top Management for company’s problem identification and establishment of internal system and it’s improvement.
- Together with Top Management to review of the own performance of each department.
- Coordinate with other departments to performing & controling of Marketing and Sales activities.
The minimum requirements are:
- Minimum S 1 Degree with technical major
- Minimum 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industries
- Technical Competence:
- Have experience and understand Asset Integrity Management (AIM) for Equipments in Oil & Gas Industries, especially for Static Equipments. AIM including RBI (Risk Based Inspection) , Risk Assessment & Hazop.
- Managerial Competence:
- Has strong leadership and good followership also.
- Has execute and running the related projects as above.
- Understand and has good experience in implementing ISO 9001 and Balance Score Card’s system management.
- Others: Familiar with Migas & Government Regulation
- Personality: Fast Learner, Motivated, positive thinking & good team work.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
A Local Inspection & Engineering Company associated with Leading International Companies, actively in the field of Oil & Gas Services based in Jakarta, invites you to join the Company in the position of: