Responsibilities and Duties :
- Able to market and manage Interior Design / Furniture Product Projects for the domestic and international market.
- Able to manage client relationships and maintain tight delivery schedules.
- Able to understand and manage Interior Design concepts, from basic concept thru construction phases.
Required Experience :
- Minimum 2 years experience as interior designer.
- Mastering with AutoCAD, 3DMax, V-ray rendering, SketchUp, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand Sketches
- Fluent with furniture, interior and architectural materials.
- Initiative, self-motivated, creative and having broad reference of recent design trends.
- Have good interest in both Classic and Modern Architecture
- Preferably having experience Lead Coordination in Mix Use Development, High Rise Building, Commercial and Residential
- Experience in Construction Architecture Details and Specification
- Responsibility to Director
- max 35 years old
- Fluent in English and with strong communication skills towards colleagues, subordinates and superiors.
- Assertive and strong personality, and applying efficiency to all tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and be attentive to details and deadlines.
- Ability to act independently and initiate new ideas – while at the same time being a Team player
- Innovative and has strong willingness to work in a highly creative environment
- Able to make a creative concept, knowing material application and able to work in a team/ group
- Fluent in English is a PLUS