Monroe Consulting Group
Business Development Manager Job (Online Reservations), Bali, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group’s specialized Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding company that offers an online real-time restaurant reservation service. Founded in 2008, the company has quickly established itself internationally and is seeking to expand its operations to the resort island of Bali, Indonesia.
Our exciting new client is seeking a sales and marketing focused business development professional with a wide network of restaurant, club and hotel operators for the important job of Business Development Manager, to be based in Bali. The winning candidate will develop, drive and motivate a team of sales professionals to exceed growth, sales and revenue targets. Our client would prefer that candidates who apply for this job are Balinese, or long-time residents, who are intimate with the Bali food scene and the local culture. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an exciting company in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Help develop a winning strategy to attract restaurant listings
- Offer services and expand customer base
- Meet customer sales targets
- Revenue generation
- Expand market networks
- Improve the new product matrix to optimize profits
- Maintain customer relationships
- Provide analytic reports
- Gather market intelligence and build strong working relationship internally and externally so as to achieve high customer satisfaction leading to increase in sales revenue.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university
- Familiar with Bali restaurant and food scene
- At least 5 years of experience in hospitality, restaurants or travel industries
- Sales focused
- Results focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Passionate about company's growth
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, responsible, organized and able to work well independently
- Ability to adapt to challenges in a constantly evolving start-up environment
- Good team player with exposure to multiple countries
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.