Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group’s specialized Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding company that offers an online real-time restaurant reservation service. Founded in 2008, the company has quickly established itself internationally and is seeking to expand its operations to the resort island of Bali, Indonesia.
Our exciting new client is seeking a sales and marketing focused business development professional with a wide network of restaurant, club and hotel operators for the important job of Business Development Manager, to be based in Bali. The winning candidate will develop, drive and motivate a team of sales professionals to exceed growth, sales and revenue targets. Our client would prefer that candidates who apply for this job are Balinese, or long-time residents, who are intimate with the Bali food scene and the local culture. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an exciting company in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Help develop a winning strategy to attract restaurant listings
- Offer services and expand customer base
- Meet customer sales targets
- Revenue generation
- Expand market networks
- Improve the new product matrix to optimize profits
- Maintain customer relationships
- Provide analytic reports
- Gather market intelligence and build strong working relationship internally and externally so as to achieve high customer satisfaction leading to increase in sales revenue.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university
- Familiar with Bali restaurant and food scene
- At least 5 years of experience in hospitality, restaurants or travel industries
- Sales focused
- Results focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Passionate about company's growth
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, responsible, organized and able to work well independently
- Ability to adapt to challenges in a constantly evolving start-up environment
- Good team player with exposure to multiple countries