- Responsible for implementing and coordinating the activities of the program, project and create new programs related to education of conservation, this position must be qualified to teach and present, and is responsible for generating a priority programing particular conservation research, scientific work, and play an active role in advancing research of Bali
- As a Representative of research programs related to Conservation.
- Designing & Supervising research implementation
- May also work closely with Public Relation, Conservation to prepare and distribute media tools regarding the Bali Zoo Conservation, Campaign, Research, Education, and Other efforts.
- This Position has excellence oral communication skill and ability to interact cheerfully with guest.
- Have personal attitude toward work, self discipline and self motivated.
- Willing to learn and undertake professional development in conservation animal welfare practice.
- Preferably has 3 years working experience as volunteer at NGO (Non Government Organization) and or Public Relations and or relevant degree, diploma in hospitality of Tourism.
Jl. Raya Singapadu - Sukawati l Gianyar 80582, Bali, Indonesia
T. +62 361 294257 | F. +62 361 298608
Tutup pada | 13/November/2016