- Perform daily inspections and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Maintains comprehensive records for each item of equipment with respect to down time, mechanical malfunctions and repairs necessary in order to ensure that the equipment is available, reliable and safe to operate.
- Analyzes and resolves equipment problems, and assists mechanics in resolving equipment problems.
- Examines vehicles and determines the nature and extent of damage of malfunction;
- Trains workers and demonstrates repair and maintenance of vehicles, using handtools, welding, and grinding equipment;
- Ensure a safe working environment by leading on the implementationof Health and Safety policy, systems and procedures.
To be considered you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- 28 – 38 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familliar with Dump Truck, Dozer and Excavator maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge of heavy equipment operation, maintenance, repair, occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to plan, assign and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed in Tuder
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III Ruko Pasar Modern No. 87 Puncak Permai Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia