- Prepare budget costs or full estimation from drawings and specification or drawings and bill of quantities, including verbal description in the most competitive manner to achieve maximum profitability for the Company.
- Obtain competitive quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Analytical price build ups and subcontract comparisons
- Manage project on site with project coordinator, production labour, sub-contractors and suppliers through to the completion of projects.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.