- Organize day to day logistics operations in the area of transport planning and warehouse management.
- Involved in role of transportation, stock control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
- Directing all transport activities and transport documents, include transport planning and load scheduling for deliveries.
- Ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost.
- Ensure finished good stock well is well maintained and move efficiently.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum S1, any field from reputable university
- Minimum experience 3 years in the same position
- Ability to plan ahead and dealing with unexpected situation
- Discipline, strong managerial and coaching skills, team building, interpersonal skill.
- Logical thinking and numeracy skills
- Knowledge and practice in warehouse management operation and warehouse management system (WMS)
- Proven experience in coordinating team, contribution to the achievement of strategic objective
- Computer literate (good in MS Excel)
- Mandarin and English speaking
Tutup pada 13/November/2016