- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan for Finance and Accounting division.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified and provides recommendations for improving the organisation's operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- 28 to 32 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years experiences to in auditing (experienced in KAP will be an advantage).
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation.
- Must have a strong Internal Control systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excell skills.
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment. Ability to work independantly
- A self motivated dynamic individual capable of prioritising and working to deadlines with an attention to detail.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Darmo Permai III Ruko Pasar Modern No. 87 Puncak Permai Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia